George Gallen on 15 Jun 2006 17:23:26 -0000

RE: [PLUG] Uploading files to a remote website with ftp

You should be able to just say "mput /path/file*.*"
as long as you entered "prompt" to disable the prompting for each file
should transfer.

I'm not sure if you change the filenames on a multple put

George