Lee Marzke on 16 Jun 2006 13:58:22 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Discussion/ Meeting topics

There seems to be significant interest in Bacula, which I'm using internally for a bunch
of Linux and Windows machines. So I could do this lightning talk.

I'm also interested in BackupPC which Andrew is using. This seems to have
similar usage scenarios to Bacula, and would be interesting to hear about that
as well.

Is anyone using Amanda ?

Lee Marzke