Leonard Rosenthol on 23 Jun 2006 20:27:33 -0000

[PLUG] RE: [PADS] Invitation to host PADS meetings at Devry University in FortWashington PA

> I received an invitation today to host PADS meetings at Devry University
> in Fort Washington PA.

	Excellent!

> I would love to revive PADS, but Fort Washington is far enough away from
> me that I'm not likely to attend many meetings.

	It's nice and close to me ;).

> Is anyone else interested in reviving PADS?
>
> Is anyone interested in organizing meetings in Fort Washington?

	I can't commit to organizing it, with all the traveling that I do - but I'd certainly be willing to try to make meetings.

Leonard