CJ Fearnley on 23 Jun 2006 14:03:34 -0000

[PLUG] Invitation to host PADS meetings at Devry University in Fort Washington PA

For those who don't remember PADS is the Philadelphia Area Debian Society.
I started it in 1999 (http://pads.LinuxForce.net/).  But when PLUG moved
to the University of the Sciences in Philadelphia (USP), PADS was left
without a meeting place.  The group sort of fizzled out from there.

I received an invitation today to host PADS meetings at Devry University in
Fort Washington PA.

I would love to revive PADS, but Fort Washington is far enough away from me
that I'm not likely to attend many meetings.

Is anyone else interested in reviving PADS?

Is anyone interested in organizing meetings in Fort Washington?

--
We are on a spaceship; a beautiful one.  It took billions of years to develop.
We're not going to get another.  Now, how do we make this spaceship work?

CJ Fearnley                |  Explorer in Universe
cjf@CJFearnley.com         |  Design Science Revolutionary
http://www.CJFearnley.com  |  "Dare to be Naive" -- Bucky Fuller