George Gallen on 3 Jul 2006 13:26:34 -0000

[PLUG] Microsoft, at it's best!

Title: Microsoft, at it's best!

[I emailed microsoft the other day to report a bug in IE6 (surprise?!), below is the response I received from them]

Hello George,
Thank you for contacting Microsoft Online Customer Service.
I apologize for any delay in our response to your issue. Due to an increase in requests, our response may be longer than usual. We appreciate your patience.

I understand you have identified a bug in Internet Explorer 6 and you would like to report this bug.
I request you contact the Microsoft Product Support Services team to submit a report with regard to the bug you have identified in Internet Explorer 6. You may contact them by calling (800) 642-7676. Representatives in this team are available 24 hours a day. You may have to pay for the support and then arrange for a refund if the SP determines the issue is in fact produced by a bug.

You may also submit a Product Bug Report through mail by sending a letter containing a complete description of the bug including the actions, software, and hardware associated with the bug and whether or not it is consistently reproducible. This letter can be sent to the address specified below:

Attn: <Product Name> Development Group
Microsoft Corporation
One Microsoft Way
Redmond, WA 98052
You may have to pay for the support and then arrange for a refund if the SP determines the issue is in fact produced by a bug.

George, I hope the above information is helpful. If you have additional concerns, please do write back to us <_javascript_:ol('http://support.microsoft.com/oas/default.aspx?gprid=1139');>

Thank you for using Microsoft products and services
Rajeesh
Microsoft Online Customer Service Representative
If you have any feedback about your Online Customer Service experience, please send an e-mail to my manager, Nikhil Ramachandran, at managers@microsoft.com </cgi-bin/compose?mailto=1&msg=B4095492-6F52-4938-85AC-FE897B3E7D5D&start=0&len=14673&src="">