Steve Morgan on 14 Jul 2006 13:51:43 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Comcast Redirecting Wireless connections?

When you hook up a device to the cable modem, the cable modem locks in to that device's MAC address.  When you change the device connected to the cable modem, you can simply turn off, then turn back on the cable modem and it will lock on to the new device's MAC.

Steve Morgan