Alex Valentine on 18 Jul 2006 14:56:06 -0000

Re: [PLUG] OT: amarok vs. iTunes

If your looking for a application that handles ipods well, I would
definitely recommend trying Banshee.

http://banshee-project.org/Main_Page

It will display the available space on your shuffle, and it will also
allow you to set a different encoding level if you wish, for your
shuffle to save space. So when you drag items to your ipod, they are
automagically re-encoded.

--
Alex Valentine asv@ivoss.com