Matt Ayres on 24 Jul 2006 03:09:06 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Re: Verizon FIOS..Any thoughts?

Kevin Brosius wrote:
I just noticed they're offering a 5mbit down / 5mbit up plan with a * that
says more IP's can be requested upon demand.
Has anyone seen any pricing on them??

It always takes me a while to find the business prices on verizon's site...

Dynamic
 5/2  $39.95/month
15/2  $59.95/month
 5/5  $169.95/month
30/5  $349.95/month

"Static IP options are also available for at a higher cost.If you are
interested ordering Static IP, please call us" ...

That's for my local area, in Lansdale. I see they've taken the static
pricing off the page, which is kind of disappointing, as those are the
prices I'm interested in seeing.

That is for consumer FIOS. You want to look at business at http://biz.verizon.net/pands/fios/features.asp

"*Static IP packages include 1 or 5 IP addresses. Additional Static IP addresses are available at an extra fee."

It's right below the plan listings. The wording implies up to 5 are included for free and an undisclosed amount are available for an extra fee.

Regards,
Matt