Stewart B Lone on 5 Aug 2006 14:49:52 -0000

[PLUG] [Fwd: Get plugged into the civilrights.org network, Stewart!]

My apologies to those who received this message. From the headers it
seems to be directed to my private email address. I have no idea how it
wound up on the list. In addition I don`t belong to, nor have ever heard
of this organization. In the interests of disclosure, I am active in a
few organizations that may have similar goals, but that would be an
extrapolation derived from the name civilrightscoalition.org. Sorry
again, don`t know these guys, spammed again.
Stewart

- -------- Original Message --------
Subject: Get plugged into the civil rights.org network, Stewart!
Date: Fri, 04 Aug 2006 17:04:01 +0000 (GMT)
From: civilrights.org <info@civilrights.org>
To: Stewart Lone <v592653589793238@verizon.net>

We at the Leadership Conference on Civil Rights/LCCR Education
Fund are excited to tell you that now it's even easier for you
to get involved, stay informed, support and take action on the
issues most important to you! As part of our ongoing efforts to
provide you with what you need, we've made a few changes in the
way we contact you and the ways you can contact us.

In order to make sure you get everything you want - and nothing
you don't want - from the civilrights.org network, please take a
few minutes rigth now to update your profile. After you've done
that, we encourage you to check out our latest campaigns and
action alerts, and learn how you can support the work of the
Leadership Conference.

Thanks for everything you do. Together, we're taking the civil
rights movement into the 21st century.

Help build the movement! Tell a friend today!

http://civilrightscoalition.org/join-forward.html?domain=civilrights&r=R73JqVn15B2O

If you received this message from a friend, you can sign up for
The Civilrights.org Network at:

http://civilrightscoalition.org/civilrights/join.html?r=R73JqVn15B2OE

This message was sent to v592653589793238@verizon.net. To modify your email
communication preferences or update your personal profile, visit
your subscription management page at:

http://civilrightscoalition.org/civilrights/smp.tcl?nkey=8ngs6u64fjj673i&;

To stop ALL email from The Civilrights.org Network, reply via
email with "remove" in the subject line, or use the following
link:

http://civilrightscoalition.org/civilrights/remove-domain-direct.tcl?ctx=center&nkey=8ngs6u64fjj673i&;