Randy Schmidt on 10 Aug 2006 14:44:23 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Computer Case recommendations?

I had a motherboard that was DOA and it was no sweat getting it
replaced. I bought the wrong part once, and even after I opened it and
tried installing it, I called them up and told them exactly what
happened and they exchanged it.