George Gallen on 29 Aug 2006 19:33:53 -0000

RE: [PLUG] nano-itx

http://www.cappuccinopc.com/cappuccino.asp

I've had one of these for a few years now. I currently have FC4 running on it.
I picked it up then for about $450. It's not the fastest on the block, but it
is small....but also loud (the fan). I saw the newer ones that were on ebay
now have a detached cd-rom. What about using a used laptop? with a 15" lcd screen
and real keyboard/mouse. You can't upgrade it much (via cards), but neither can
you with the nano's.

George