schwepes on 29 Aug 2006 20:14:05 -0000

[PLUG] SUSE and Mandrake issues

In SUSE 7.0, changing the printer drivers only creates a new printer.
How does one uninstall the previous printer?  Interestingly, the new
printer, as displayed on the test page, is not recognized by any of the
programs that use a printer.  I alledgely have three printer drivers
in existance but only the default is recognized.  I have to wonder about
something that says "Pprinter3" though.
In both the SUSE and MANDRAKE I have to take out the trash.  Seems the
mandrake is using three times what the install says it would.
Meanwhile, the SUSE still gives me no modem in user.  I have changed
every premission I could think of, but every time I try to use the
internet from a user address I get "line busy."
Thanks.
bs