Stephen Gran on 10 Aug 2006 15:52:24 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Re: Recommendations for T1 cards for Linux router

On Thu, Aug 10, 2006 at 09:40:28AM -0400, Tom Diehl said:
> Stephen Gran <steve@lobefin.net> Wrote:
> >I have to second the sangoma recommendation.  I use one in the UK for
> >an adsl line, and I use one at work for a T1 line, and they both work
> >very nicely.  I have 2 complaints: they log too much, and they aren't
> >really open source drivers.
>
> Has something changed with them?? The drivers used to be in the
> kernel, although they almost always had a newer version available.

They have the stack part of the driver in the kernel, but the actual
hardware interface is not (unless I'm missing something).
|  Stephen Gran                  | "... an experienced, industrious,       |
|  steve@lobefin.net             | ambitious, and often quite often        |
|  http://www.lobefin.net/~steve | picturesque liar."   -- Mark Twain      |