Bill Hance on 27 Oct 2006 18:16:39 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Linux Compatible Laptop

What was the last, top-of-the-line IBM ThinkPad, before the sale to
Lenovo?   Was it the t42p?

I'd like to pick one up while I can still find them new.  A piece of history.

I have a Dell d610, dual-bootable, FC5 & Win2003Svr.  I never have been
able to get the built-in wireless to work with FC5.

  -Bill