Art Alexion on 21 Nov 2006 17:12:23 -0000

[PLUG] obvious (?) k3b question

I thought this was an obvious question.  Apparently, according to google and
www.k3b.org, it is not.

My cd-rw died.  I bought a new shiny-black dvd-rw that seems to be working
fine for CDs.  I want to try burning a video dvd.

I can't find any how-tos, nothing in the k3b help file, nothing on the k3b web
site.  Yeah, I found pages that describe how to do it with growisofs and then
without explanation say k3b can do it, but nothing that says how.

Can anyone point me to this information, please?

Art Alexion

Keyserver: hkp://subkeys.pgp.net
alarm.  Info @