Paul Snyder on 20 Dec 2006 15:53:47 -0000

Re: Fwd: [PLUG] dvd authoring

I've been using any2dvd, a shell script that automates most of the ugly
details of building a correctly-encoded DVD image.  It's kind of a pain
to get all the dependencies right, but once you do it works pretty well.
It will produce animated menus for up to six titles, and you can specify
background images.

  http://any2dvd.sf.net

0.32, which is the latest released, sometimes has a few problems; I'm
using 0.34, which I pulled off one of the author's forum posts, can't
recall exactly where.

pls