Mike Leone on 18 Jan 2007 04:07:01 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Web interface to issue/manage certifactes for Windows?

K.S. Bhaskar wrote:

On 1/15/07, *Mike Leone* <turgon@mike-leone.com <mailto:turgon@mike-leone.com>> wrote:

    Austin Murphy wrote:

[KSB] <...snip...>

     > roCA is a single purpose Live CD.

    Yeah, don't want to have to boot a CD to issue certs.

[KSB] It's easy enough to boot a live CD with VMWare or QEMU without disrupting your working environment.

Even easier to use VNC to remote control the VMware session (or even the VMware console).

I've tried the app I'm interested in (tinyca), and I'm beginning to think it would be easier to just SSH over and command line it ... :-)