jeff on 17 Jan 2007 04:53:07 -0000

Re: [PLUG] where do dey go-linux/hiring OT

Matthew Rosewarne wrote:
There are definitely right and wrong ways to approach your C*O's, bosses, and coworkers about using Linux or Free Software.

as I understand it, you have to speak their language. First you have to figure out what language they SPEAK :)

kind of thing than a mailing list since it's more immediate. I personally am also free to talk on Jabber or AIM and would be glad to help, send me an email if you're interested.

Thanks muchly. I'll do that when the time gets closer. We're kinda busy hiring.

Speaking of which, it's not linux, but we're looking for at least one jack-of-all-trades and I figured if there was anybody here looking, at least I'd be pulling from a good pool.

Main office is around East Falls. Job involves local trips (<30min) to other offices to service pc's up to small networks, plus support at main office. Need self-starter, but this ain't rocket science. Weird but fun social svcs non-profit, health ins/lots of vacation/flexible time/jeans+sneakers, linux desktop if you want (next to your M$ box).

Email offlist if you're interested.

Thanks!
-jeff