Art Alexion on 1 Feb 2007 17:23:42 -0000

[PLUG] I broke kaffeine

KDE 3.5.5
Kaffeine version 0.8.3
Distro Kubuntu Dapper

Everything was working fine.  I used kaffeine.part as the engine.  I decided
to try kmplayer as the engine, didn't like it, and tried to get kaffeine.part
back.  I can now only choose between kaboodle and kmplayer engines now.  I
tried everything I could think of including reinstalling, deleting
~/.kde/share/apps/kaffeine.

the kaboodle.part seems crippled in controls and in video rendering quality.
The kmplayer engine likes to change my screen resolution and trap my mouse in
the video window.  Both are unacceptable.

Curiously, when I run kaffeine embedded in konqueror, it uses kaffeine.part.

Any ideas how to restore this?

Art Alexion

Keyserver: hkp://subkeys.pgp.net
alarm.  Info @