Doug Crompton on 1 Feb 2007 17:35:12 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Sip providers

I like the pay as you go ones. I do not use $20/month of minutes ever. So
paying a per minute rate is best for me. When Gizmo was .01/min I used
about $20-30/year. I suppose I am being cheap but that is how they make
their money, selling you minutes you never use.

Doug

On Thu, 1 Feb 2007, Dayton Gray wrote:

> You may want to take a look at broadvoice (www.broadvoice.com). I've been
> using them for a while and they have cheap rates if you bring your own
> device/asterisk server.
>
> --
> Dayton Gray
> dgray &at& omnio () com
> http://www.xevio.com
>
> On Thu, 1 Feb 2007 10:56:31 -0500 (EST), Doug Crompton wrote
> > I checked voicepulse and at first glance it does not look like a best
> > choice for an Asterisk user. They have sip access for an additional
> > charge. You must select one of the "plans" and then you can add on
> > sip access for an additional fee. It looks like the minimum would be
> > well over $20/month.
> >
> > Doug

"Those that sacrifice essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety
 deserve neither liberty nor safety."  -- Ben Franklin (1759)

*  Doug Crompton	   *
*  Richboro, PA 18954	   *
*  215-431-6307		   *
* doug@crompton.com        *