Mag Gam on 4 Feb 2007 16:41:33 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Daylight Savings Time

I didn't think of that. Thanks for the info.

On 2/4/07, Matthew Rosewarne <mukidohime@case.edu> wrote:
On Saturday 03 February 2007 23:19, Mag Gam wrote:
> Makes you wonder, why not change everything to GMT? :-)

Considering more than 90% of all computers worldwide run Windows, which
requires the hardware clock to be local time, that's some effort.  But by
their release scale, if the next version of Office starts to follow the
Gregorian calendar (standard since 1582) by not pretending that 1900 is a
leap year, we should see a switch to GMT around 2311.