Mike Leone on 18 Feb 2007 21:09:18 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Daylight Savings Time

Mag Gam wrote:
Hehe.

<sarcasm>Who cares now, I will stick with EST because its in the center of the world, and more important, I am done by DST OS+Java patching. </sarcasm>

Matt made a good point, most of Windows boxes are timezone specific. I wonder if Vista addresses this problem.

Vista is not supposed to be affected by this DST problem. All other versions of Windows, many Windows applications, and many handheld devices are ...