Mag Gam on 19 Feb 2007 01:29:30 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Daylight Savings Time

I am sure at a time Vista had this problem too (when it was in beta). The DST regulations were mandated in 2005, I am sure there were vista copies floating around back then.

On 2/18/07, Mike Leone <turgon@mike-leone.com> wrote:
Mag Gam wrote:
> Hehe.
>
> <sarcasm>Who cares now, I will stick with EST because its in the center
> of the world, and more important, I am done by DST OS+Java patching.
> </sarcasm>
>
> Matt made a good point, most of Windows boxes are timezone specific. I
> wonder if Vista addresses this problem.

Vista is not supposed to be affected by this DST problem. All other
versions of Windows, many Windows applications, and many handheld
devices are ...