Lee Marzke on 27 Feb 2007 06:00:47 -0000

Re: [PLUG] OpenWRT and covering a large area with wireless

Technically I think you can run 1000 watts ERP on the amateur channels as

The commercial limit is 4W EIRP for Point to Multipoint, or higher for Point-to-Point. I think the HAM's are
restricted to the lower WiFi channels, but at 1000W I think you would overwhelm nearby WiFi.

Lee