Shameel Arafin on 2 Mar 2007 04:48:04 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Evolution vs. Thunderbird

  • From: Shameel Arafin <algebraist@gmail.com>
  • To: Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List <plug@lists.phillylinux.org>
  • Subject: Re: [PLUG] Evolution vs. Thunderbird
  • Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2007 23:47:05 -0500
  • Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=C0/xzZfI3td5asgaHaGEVYPs8CO80mcva56PIRYbgKtrMmOP2CEePX4mtmTNUFwisw5I/FoMuSyOAumcKKFdQbJ/eylsKnpckbSm3fnEID8ZQ8tE9bMnQg8gJbe2ngaV7ZVkssmpFFQ+tT99lv1UAK6XOQwmViWHknZ+acpjuTw=