Alex Launi on 2 Mar 2007 03:54:28 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Evolution vs. Thunderbird

It's too blocky for me, it looks very little kiddish. GNOME is much more
elegant in my opinion. Although I must admit I've only had limited
experience with KDE in kubuntu; I tried it briefly and wasn't impressed.
I might decide to give it another shot after hearing more about the mail
integration and such here. I hadn't played with it very much before
saying "ok, no good" and running back to GNOME. KDE4 will hopefully
improve the aesthetics (as well as the back end) a lot. I'm looking
forward to it. Although Ubuntu feisty fawn is supposed to have a new
version of evolution, I haven't been able to find proposed changes or
anything, does anyone know any of the details?
--Alex Launi