Isaac Bennetch on 20 Mar 2007 13:01:19 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Networking, "bridge mode", Verizon .... Aaarrrrrggggghhh!

  • From: "Isaac Bennetch" <bennetch@gmail.com>
  • To: "Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List" <plug@lists.phillylinux.org>, eric@lucii.org
  • Subject: Re: [PLUG] Networking, "bridge mode", Verizon .... Aaarrrrrggggghhh!
  • Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 09:01:08 -0400
  • Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; b=moOc3kFnS3HjGG6l7DaPVaoAxJuSbuTI3DvaSsZnHbHwZBFmtXPHsLXHLPoD+T6NT7EYSPU5tkKo5WB0XPMqhKwDW69rEwb6dr5KP+JEkA6CPSYYLt4iIM6AZwZJK1IYZeAQlNJN+eqnmVKF8eWOyv4jHhvWSqZ5gadSC9PVgC8=
  • Sender: plug-bounces@lists.phillylinux.org

Ah, should have also mentioned explicitly that the Westell handles all
of my communication with Verizon; I don't bridge or have the D-Link
handle PPoE or anything like that. What you propose sounds sane, but
requires more work than my way ;-)