CJ Fearnley on 20 Mar 2007 13:06:55 -0000

[PLUG] Request for speaker(s) at the 4 April 2007 PLUG meeting

Topic could be any Linux or general Free and Open Source Software (FOSS)
topic that you or anyone you know would be willing to prepare and present
with about two weeks notice.  Our audience is mainly technical, but to
encourage the attendance of beginners all acronyms and technical terms
should be defined at least briefly.

Volunteers should send a note to myself and Michael C. Toren (see
http://www.phillylinux.org/meetings.html for details) if you would like
to give a presentation.

Please see http://www.phillylinux.org/ for more information about PLUG and our
meetings.

--
We are on a spaceship; a beautiful one.  It took billions of years to develop.
We're not going to get another.  Now, how do we make this spaceship work?

CJ Fearnley                |  Explorer in Universe
cjf@CJFearnley.com         |  Design Science Revolutionary
http://www.CJFearnley.com  |  "Dare to be Naive" -- Bucky Fuller