Jim Mensinger on 5 Apr 2007 12:19:09 -0000

[PLUG] Job Posting: Experienced PHP / MySQL Developer Wanted...

Title: Message
Hello, my name is Jim, I work for a small startup company in Wilmington, DE.

We are currently looking for an experienced PHP/MySQL developer to examine our existing codebase and further develop our e-commerce website.  Qualified candidates must have strong background in the mentioned technologies, while also being able to follow industry best practices.  It is a temp to full time position (negotiable).  If you know someone who is interested, please have them reply to my email address - I can answer any questions you may have.  The website will be running on Redhat Enterprise Linux (RHEL version 4 I think).  So familiarity with the OS is a plus.  Look forward to hearing from you...have a great day!!

Jim Mensinger
ILIS Computer
302-356-5852