Edward Smola on 26 Apr 2007 16:35:18 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Kubuntu Feisty + Beryl + GLX + VMWare

There are options you can enable to turn on some basic 3d stuff in vmware.  Don't expect too much.
Sound with vmware under linux is a bit rough... last I saw they still just used the old sound api stuff so if you have a nice sound card like an sblive your fine.  Most integrated sound cards will give you issues.  there are a few workarounds but your milage my vary with them.  You might want to look around for some of the other solutions that are out there.
try aoss vmwareprogramname (server, player, etc...)

Ed