Elizabeth Bevilacqua on 10 May 2007 02:38:04 -0000

[PLUG] [plug-announce] May 14th, 2007: "Building Debian Packages" (and keysigning)

  ._____. .__________________________________________________________________.
  | ._. | | .______________________________________________________________. |
  | |_| |_|_|___.                                                   _____  | |
  |___| |_____. |   The Philadelphia Area Linux Users Group        | ._. | | |
  .___|_|_| |_| | (PLUG) cordially invites you a PLUG Montco   .___| |_|_|_| |
  | ._____| |___|       meeting, Monday, May 14th, 2007        | ._| |_______|
  | | | |_| |                  at Tangeis, LLC in              | |_|_|_| |___.
  | | |_____|                Limerick, Pennsylvania            |_______| |_. |
  | |______________________________________________________________| | | |_| |
  |__________________________________________________________________| |_____|

    This month's PLUG Montco meeting features Matthew Rosewarne
    doing a talk on:

        "Building Debian Packages"

    A GPG keysigning event will take place after the meeting.

    The meeting will take place from 7-9pm at:

            Tangeis, LLC
            192 W Ridge Pike
            Limerick, PA  19468

    There is no convenient public transportation to this meeting.
    Sorry! We're working on this for the next meeting. But our speaker,
    Matthew Rosewarne has offered rides:

    http://lists.netisland.net/archives/plug/plug-2007-05/msg00007.html

    A few notes from Andrew Libby (thanks again to him and Colin
    Bartlett for hosting!) about parking and such:

      "There is parking both in back of and in front of the building.
      There are three buildings, one of which is the old barn.  That's
      where we are. Feel free to enter downstairs in the front."

    There will be an open Question & Answer session at 7PM, prior to
    the main presentation at 8PM.  This is an open meeting; all are
    welcome, and encouraged to attend.

    After the meeting we invite everyone welcome to join us as we
    drop by Sly Fox Brewery in Royersford, just a few miles drive from
    the meeting location: 312 N. Lewis Rd., Royersford, PA 19468

    An RSVP is requested, but not required: rsvp@phillylinux.org
    Please drop specific questions about this event to the list or
    directly to Elizabeth Bevilacqua at: Lyz@PrincessLeia.com

--
Elizabeth Bevilacqua // Lyz@PrincessLeia.com
http://www.princessleia.com