Antony P Joseph on 17 May 2007 18:28:04 -0000

Re: [PLUG] OT: Long Commute?

Hi

   The reason I believe nobody is subsidizing Northeast corridor line
much and business travelers are ready to pay the premium. While most of
the other line are subsidized by state and federal money. I heard that
Northeast corridor line is the only line where Amtrak makes some profit.

With regards
Antony