Matthew Rosewarne on 16 Jul 2007 20:35:17 -0000

Re: [PLUG] aKademy 2008, The Philadelphia Konvention?

On Monday 16 July 2007, Jon Nelson wrote:
> Not sure if you need anything out this far west but I have many contacts
> at West Chester Univ., including the CS Department Head.

It doesn't really matter much if you aren't too near Philly. any help is most
welcome.  Do you have an IM address (or something similar) to chat?  I
can be found "mukidohime@jabber.org" on Jabber or "Mukidohime" on AIM, or
usually lurking on the #plug IRC channel.  In any case I'll keep you posted
about any developments that occur, hopefully we can get things going very
soon!