Dan Widyono on 8 Aug 2007 21:18:52 -0000

Re: [PLUG] NAS appliances

I can only recommend NetApp's StoreVault (cheaper single-tray-only version of
NetApp filer) for those who already have had experience with NetApp filers.
If so, then it's a great little device, with lots of redundancies, need to
pay (one-time) for NFS or CIFS license (seprate charges), supports
snapshotting with their WAFL filesystem.

Dan W.