John Von Essen on 20 Sep 2007 19:54:50 -0000

Re: [PLUG] SPF Question

I doubt its the SPF causing the delivery issues. SPF fail will hurt you, but few people aggressively use SPF in blocking emails, and when they do its for large domains like AOL or Yahoo.

More likely its the fact that the mail is originating from an IP on a DUL blacklist (DSL, Cable, etc.,.).

Best solution is to use relay server outside your home network.

-John