Brent Saner on 2 Oct 2007 21:00:34 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Verizon FIOS & open wireles

  • From: "Brent Saner" <brent.saner@gmail.com>
  • To: "Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List" <plug@lists.phillylinux.org>
  • Subject: Re: [PLUG] Verizon FIOS & open wireles
  • Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 17:00:27 -0400
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=9GjFD/kszGpCtNnGcWL6CaD2z8KOmWqg2suLj3CbhWI=; b=KUF/9GAI4KkxovOBm06fjBmMIxPxEIm61K97cpUX8uI+v2rDtMzHFC7lfOSwJLao4qTUQKjDIaylcHoqA9QsGSIpbSKEBMcrR1ir/swXmgoWBrTNODyD3tBcqHFTSMFe3OVz4FgaVC0KsBrUNPlq7W9vXA/BBa2Lt/rGsfdv5Nk=
  • Sender: plug-bounces@lists.phillylinux.org

also- that article is ANCIENT!

it talks about warchalking being a "new movement" in London...

since then, warchalking has come to the US. and died. in both countries.

it also makes no mention of wpa, and talks about WEP as if it is believed to be secure.

this thing has to be prettttyyy old.