jeff on 4 Oct 2007 15:57:28 -0000

[PLUG] stick shift?

Bill Hance wrote:
> if you consider driving a skill, then you've
> got to go with a manual transmission

What an incredibly reasonable point.

> if you consider driving a chore, like vacuuming a rug,
> then an automatic should be considered

Hear hear.

No one seems to have mentioned my reason for land yachts: comfort (and
safety).

I like a couch with wheels.
If there are bumps, holes, people, or smaller cars underneath me, I
don't want to know about them.
I want the ability to have two separate arguments occurring in the front
and back seats w/o interfering with each other.
An intercom to communicate from back to front.
Separate area codes for front and back seats.
A trunk that fits 12 (24 if you slice them right).

And a bumper sticker that says `MY OTHER CAR IS EVEN BIGGER'.