Josh Goldstein on 5 Oct 2007 00:13:45 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Survey: who drives a stick shift?

>> My friend and neighbor who teaches at my son's high school drive (drove?) a
stick.  This summer she shattered her elbow which is still in a cast.  So she
can't drive her car with one arm.

I could drive an old beetle while holding an X-large slurpee cup, the kind that was probably built before auto transmissions and power steering were even invented.
Tell her to tough it out. :P