Brian Vagnoni on 5 Oct 2007 01:21:10 -0000

RE: [PLUG] [seriously off topic - sort of]

There was a PLUG meeting last night; me duh. I have got to start adding the
calendar to my PDA.

Brian

-----Original Message-----
From: plug-bounces@lists.phillylinux.org
[mailto:plug-bounces@lists.phillylinux.org] On Behalf Of Eric
Sent: Thursday, October 04, 2007 12:59 PM
To: Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List
Subject: [PLUG] [seriously off topic - sort of]

Somebody emailed me the following link today and I'm posting it here because
it
is relevant to the 6 of us that shared a table and a spirited discussion at
the
Best House after last night's PLUG meeting.  To the hundreds of others of
you I
can only apologize in advance for not having the specific emails of all
those in
the conversation (although you may find the article interesting anyway)!
:-D

Replies are best (no, absolutely!) to be done off-list

Panama Has No Central Bank
http://www.mises.org/story/2533

Eric
--