Brian Vagnoni on 5 Oct 2007 01:31:03 -0000

RE: [PLUG] Alms for the Poor

Hope this message gets through did see it on the list. I have an ATX Power Supply tester I always carry with me. So if you bring the box to the next meeting we can go over it.

Brian Vagnooni

I have 2 AMD 1.6GHz Opterons
Marking are:

0sa24qcc05ah
Caafb 0324wpmw
9332118f30148

brian

I'm playing around with PGP and windows so if you get an encryption message from me just download my key the public server.