Carl Gustafson on 5 Oct 2007 20:39:50 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Survey: who drives a stick shift?

Well, until we bought the Mercury Pillager 10 years ago, my wife and I only had manuals. She learned to drive one when we
were married, and grew to like them. My truck is a stick shift, of course. They can be hard on the knees in stop-and-go
traffic, but I still prefer them - and I've been driving them for 35 years.

Carl "didn't need those teeth anyway" Gustafson