Brent Saner on 6 Oct 2007 20:27:57 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Microsoft Sharepoint

  • From: "Brent Saner" <brent.saner@gmail.com>
  • To: "Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List" <plug@lists.phillylinux.org>
  • Subject: Re: [PLUG] Microsoft Sharepoint
  • Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2007 16:27:49 -0400
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=Lj/tQOUx6wsHtr2LNMIb2bfN6NivwLtMag601XWpueI=; b=lqlk40G2juDSEycnm0GlKhTbGknDRkyFHNyip0ZFOgeUP56LtW9iveUHVJ+nMqeeX3RZwByYsnuMBpQEO3tdxpVckzgBW0YwVXEB3SouMo0aQLN2KWbQWGoYTDoLK0o0eb6211qHk8XiY8rmsEx42gmK6GXElMX/qqFUwh5t+2Q=
  • Sender: plug-bounces@lists.phillylinux.org

well, i'd imagine there are SCRIPTS for that sort of thing. i haven't actually used Groove- no reason to- but i'm sure you could share the Groove share folder over the network and mount it with samba on the report server and cp it to that dir

or script it from windows?

or some amalgam of the two