JP Vossen on 8 Oct 2007 21:11:54 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Re: OT: multiplexing speakers = solved, more or less

> Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2007 16:40:54 -0400
> From: Eric <eric@lucii.org>
> Subject: Re: [PLUG] Re: OT: multiplexing speakers = solved, more or

> This unit is stereo but is a little more pricey:
> http://www.amazon.com/Compatible-line-level-amplified-simultaneously-Amplified/dp/B000M6QAUG/ref=pd_bbs_1/104-1524118-8188738?ie=UTF8&s=audio-video&qid=1191875753&sr=1-1

Nice! And I just ordered the (wrong) extension cords from Amazon last night. I mean, I ordered 3 male to female, but it looks like that would take male to male. If my quick and dirty solution gets annoying, I'll probably buy one of these, and make male to male adapter pigtails.

Guess I should have waited for a bit more feedback, huh?

Thanks,
JP
Microsoft has single-handedly nullified Moore's Law.
Innate design flaws of Windows make a personal firewall, anti-virus
and anti-malware software mandatory. The resulting software arms race
has effectively flattened Moore's Law on hardware running Windows.