Art Alexion on 11 Oct 2007 17:45:10 -0000

Re: [PLUG] More info - Gutsy update broke cifs

Well, yeah, there are shares, but they are not in fstab.  As I said I
configured the machine using sadms to log into a windows active directory
domain.  This was working fine for a couple of weeks until I rebooted after a
recent kernel update.