Walt Mankowski on 20 Oct 2007 02:27:39 -0000

[PLUG] Mounting an OS X DVD on Linux

I burned a DVD-R on OSX today.  When I try to mount it on debian, is
says "No medium found".  Anyone know how to mount it?

The DVD itself is fine and it mounts without error on my powerbook.
It was suggested online that it might be an HFS+ filesystem.  OSX's
mount command doesn't say what the filetype is.  I tried mounting it
on Debian with hpmount, but got the same "No medium found" error.

Walt