jeff on 26 Oct 2007 02:42:54 -0000

Re: [PLUG] tabbed rdp/vnc

Thanks for your suggestions.

Brian: OpenSUSE was recently suggested for a work project but ironically
it wouldn't do more than boot for me when I went to take a look at it.
Hmmm... I have to check Mandriva - I know it has KDE but not which.

Brent - nyah nyah - I don't run debian.  I use Xubuntu :)
(yeah, I know)

Matthew - I was probably trying your well-hidden hint as you were typing
 it.  Suffice it to say that my SVN and hacking skills are right up
there with my tact, gentility, and self-restraint.  I installed svn, but
it was all downhill from there.  At very least it was looking for
infrastructure that wasn't there.

I even tried a few under Wine.

To quote the Mothers, "I know when I'm licked..."

-=-=-
... Jeff for President - a chipotle in every pot