Jonathan Bringhurst on 26 Oct 2007 14:34:13 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Gutsy

  • From: "Jonathan Bringhurst" <fintler@gmail.com>
  • To: "Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List" <plug@lists.phillylinux.org>
  • Subject: Re: [PLUG] Gutsy
  • Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 10:34:07 -0400
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; bh=AZKDkNEYgNvRK12z965Vw7vZV/VvhCARVznFQYAr9SU=; b=q92u2w2+dSGaPQl+x8YMhm18955gD/7iFSUddZf9fcwhiWnb1Bs5Qu1h683fbFl4Tso04ohYGjuAmattiQpO0SdBDEERlxhki16rHwcyI3PKKCnyJ/wC+NUcqkqA3F0Nih5SUfk2y5OzwfAdOElekcid8uvFcobieWLQ4LdK+bQ=
  • Sender: plug-bounces@lists.phillylinux.org

Same kind of experience here. I'm actually running a small time web
server at Temple University that started off with an install of Breezy
Badger and was upgraded to each release including Gutsy. I haven't had
any problems with it. Fairly surprising since a ton of stuff was
modified.

-Jon