Marty Skitch on 31 Oct 2007 10:34:42 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Taking a Whack Against Comcast

I was one of the 7.

Eugene Smiley wrote:
zuzu wrote:
On 10/27/07, Eugene Smiley <eug+plug@esmiley.net> wrote:
Oh, yes! I am oh so satisfied with being sodomized by defacto
monopolies. They only think that they have 25 million "satisfied" customers
because they never hear them complaining.

so you're saying that the absence of evidence is not itself evidence? ;)

Yes. :) Having spent most of my adult life in the Service Industry, the phrase comes to mind, "7 out 10 customers with a bad experience don't complain, they just don't come back."