Brent Saner on 1 Nov 2007 07:16:59 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Video question

  • From: "Brent Saner" <brent.saner@gmail.com>
  • To: "Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List" <plug@lists.phillylinux.org>
  • Subject: Re: [PLUG] Video question
  • Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 03:16:51 -0400
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=jbSGaIyKK0f/hjTt6Lt+JPAOogOwpWsTtC0bsw6fXiY=; b=eUYhTQCZPYPG7lT7EjFvJpLY4O2QdDFFpdx5NhH+stOKMDd6He3IxvUCgvn0E1hsIW48D0rL62h3855/24XjDmiE/7uq/rlzxRtLVp/SfgO7+GkFS2CrldrWqOrHxIsoFojf2IcerWpdtA+lyooCLuMN24vgA9T4NtoU/CQyzFc=
  • Sender: plug-bounces@lists.phillylinux.org

whaddya know! as luck would have it, this is currently the top 10 article on lifehacker:
http://lifehacker.com/software/lifehacker-top-10/top-10-free-video-rippers-encoders-and-converters-316478.php