Eric Hidle on 1 Nov 2007 13:49:46 -0000

[PLUG] [OT] Some Free Stuff

  • From: "Eric Hidle" <eric.hidle@gmail.com>
  • To: plug@lists.phillylinux.org
  • Subject: [PLUG] [OT] Some Free Stuff
  • Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 09:49:40 -0400
  • Sender: plug-bounces@lists.phillylinux.org

I have a few machine carcasses that are taking up space in my basement. I have a dual-PII DEC Machine, a compaq, an HP, and a couple of miscellaneous motherboards (I think one's a K6-3)... I was going to put them out on the curb next week, but if anyone feels like driving to Lansdale for a trunk-load of free stuff, let me know. Most of this stuff is usable, but some of it may not be. The DEC machine is chock full of SCSI equipment (U2W I think). It just needs CPU(s) and memory to get going. It will take PIIs up to 450MHz.

Let me know
Eric

--
Eric Hidle
Staff Technology Consultant, Custom Electronics